In previous post I�ve identified the �planks� in a branding platform, that base structure required to develop meaningful, consistent and relation-building brands.
Just to summarize, I�ve listed the planks with links back to the original posts.
- Identification and exploration of the market segments to be served.
- Identification and exploration of competitors serving those same segments.
- Creation of your vision statement, mission statement and value statement.
- Your business characteristics: model, strengths, FAB and goals
- Your company/product differentiators and brand position
- Creation of a map of your customer(s) �brand journey�
Once each of these planks is fleshed out, you and your creative team can begin the first step in the branding process � creating your brand promise.
I promise to speak to that in tomorrow�s blog.